City International Hospital is pleased to offer 2,000 free medical consultaion sesions at The Vascular Department with leading doctors in Ho Chi Minh City. Accordingly, this activity takes place from August 20 to December 31, 2019. Exam time: from 8:30 am to 12:30 am, Tuesday and Friday mornings.

Patients should visit varicose veins when tired, heavy legs.

Varicose veins are a common disease in vascular disease. According to the World Health Organization WHO, leg venous insufficiency accounts for 35% of people are working, of which the office workers account for the majority. Fifty percent are retired people and the incidence of women is much higher than men.

"Standing, sitting for long periods of time can cause blood stasis in the legs, leading to the risk of varicose veins. Women with this condition are more common than men due to hormonal problems, use of birth control pills or repeated pregnancy. ", TS.BS. Pham Minh Anh, Faculty of Vascular Intervention, explained.

The causes of inherited diseases are 80%, the remaining 20% ​​are due to lifestyle, activities and habits of sitting - standing and sedentary.

Currently, there are many treatments for varicose veins. The first phase can be treated by medical treatment combined with exercise such as swimming, yoga. Severe period will be indicated intervention.

Previously, open surgery was applied, but nowadays advanced science can be treated with venous laser burning: less invasive and faster recovery.

Varicose veins, though not too life-threatening, but if not detected early, so that the disease progresses to a severe stage without timely treatment, it can lead to foot ulcers and infections. Even severe infections can be eradicated.

To prevent varicose veins, need to change the environment, lifestyle and daily activities. Those who stand for long periods of time must change positions and rest in the middle of the hour.

In addition, combining a healthy lifestyle by maintaining exercise habits: swimming, yoga ... avoiding long-term blood stagnation leading to varicose veins and clogged arteries. Also suspected of sleeping, need to put your feet on the pillow to blood circulation, avoid blood stasis under the foot.

Offering 1,000 varicose vein consultations with vein experts totally free of charge 

  • Time: 9:00 am September 14, 2019 at City International Hospital.
  • Feature Speaker: Vascular & Interventional Specialists 
  • How to register: choose one of the following methods:
    • Hotline: 0906483134
    • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

City International Hospital

  • Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
  • Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
  • 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
  • Website:
  • Fan page:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.