DURING OFFICE HOURS
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 16:30
Saturday: 07:30 - 11:30
To simplify the discharging procedure, your friend or relative may be able to complete your discharge procedure. Our discharge planning team will provide a detailed list of hospitalizations and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You or your representatives will be directed to the discharge room located at each inpatient department at the 5th or 8th floor.
Follow the discharge procedure, you should bring and submit your Hospital Billing to the officer. If your insurance agency pay for your hospital bill, you will still need to go to the hospital discharge room to sign the invoice and pay additional fee if any. In some special cases, we will come to your room to complete the payment procedure.
DURING NON-OFFICE HOURS
Payment procedure are the same as the payment process during the working hours. You will be directed to the hospital discharge desk at the emergency department on the ground floor to complete the discharge procedure.
- Hospital discharge notice
- Summary of treatment with doctor's signature.
- Patient Recheck appointment and form (If any)
- Imaging test results and blood test results (If required). When you need the results of imaging test and blood test, please notify your nurse 1 day before discharge or as soon as you are admitted to the hospital, with the request form (Additional charge)
- Official certification of your documents: All of the above documents are officially sealed and stamped (upon your request or in case your being paid by your insurance)