- General Pediatrics: We offer medical and surgical treatments to children from birth through to 15 years of age.
- General physical examinations
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: Care for the Premature Babies needing special treatment.
Our team provides the following services in a family-centered approach to care:
- Neonatal pediatrics: screening for congenital malformations, Pre-Discharge Screening, follow-up schedule and vaccination.
- General pediatrics: General examination and immunization, treatment of common Childhood illnesses.
- Pediatric Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Pulmonology.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine and intensive care: respiratory, circulatory, neurological resuscitation ...
- Using Healthcare Technology to Support Quality of Treatment: Hemofiltration, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Color Doppler Ultrasound, Bedside Radiography., Electrophysiology, Pediatric Electrocardiography, Pediatric Physiotherapy.
- Medical and surgical treatment of congenital health problems in children.
- Antenatal counselling for fetus congenital malformations, particularly the urinary system and the digestive tract. Parents are instructed what to do.
- Surgical treatment of Intestinal obstruction and disorders such as atrophy of the vitelline duct , intestinal obstruction, Neonatal bowel obstruction
- Surgical treatment of gastrointestinal non-urgent defects, such as Hirschsprung disease, atrophy of bile duct, bile duct cysts ....
- Consultations and treatments for all diseases and disorders of the urinary tract, child genitalia such as circumcision, inguinal hernia, esophagus, hidden testis, low urinary retention, water retention and other Other sexual dysfunction in men and women, cases of gender ambiguity.
|Nguyen Bach Hue, II, MD||Head of Pediatrics Deptt. & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit|
|Nguyen Thi Le Lieu, I, MD||Pediatrician|
|Nguyen Xuan Tai, I, MD||Pediatrician|
|Le Thi Thanh Huong, MD||To be updated||Pediatrician|
For appointment or more information about medical services provided by our Pediatrics Clinic, please contact:
- Head of Department: Dr. Nguyen Bach Hue
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8164 or 8181
- Reception Desk: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8158 or 8189
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/