Get a status check on your health one of our General Screening Packages: "City Care Platinum" below.
- Recommended for Men and Ladies, Age of 40 - 50.
- Estimated Testing Time: 4 - 5 hours.
CITY CARE PLATINUM PACKAGE
(General Screening at CIH)
|Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Consult||x||x|
|Ear, Nose and Throat Endoscopy||x||x|
|Full Blood Count||x||x|
|Fasting Blood Glucose||x||x|
|Kidney Function Test|
|Electrolytes (Na+, K+, Cl-)||x||x|
|Liver Function Test|
|AST (Aspartate aminotransferase)||x||x|
|ALT (Alanine aminotransferase)||x||x|
|GGT (Gamma Glutamyl transferase)||x||x|
|Serum Bilirubin ( total, direct, and indirect)||x||x|
|Total Blood Protein||x||x|
|Bone & Joint Study|
|Total Blood Calcium||x||x|
|Blood Uric acid||x||x|
|Lipid Profile Study|
|HBs Ab (quantitative)||x||x|
|HIV 1&2 screening test||x||x|
|Thyroid Function Test|
|TSH (Thyroid stimulating hormone)||x||x|
|Cardiovascular system study|
|Carotid & verterbral artery doppler ultrasound||x||x|
|HPV Genotyping, PCR-ELISA||x|
|Thin prep PAP's smear||x|
|FOB (Faecal Occult Blood) - rapid test||x||x|
|Total cost of the individual tests (VND)||9,960,000||10,500,000|
- You are reading: City Care Platinum Package
- Find out more:
Pre Health Screening Information
Please fast for at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the appointment. You may drink plain water only if not having endoscopic procedures.
Bring a record of your past medical reports, existing medications or any vitamin supplements etc., if any.
For ladies taking Urine analysis or Pap-smear should best be done 7 days after the last day of your menstruation.
Stool and Urine samples will be taken on the same day. If you are bringing your stool sample from home, please notify our medical staff.
Avoid alcoholic beverages 24 hours prior to the appointment.
It’s advisable to schedule an appointment with us.
Please bring along your proof of identification and arrive 10 minutes prior to the appointment.
International City Hospital reserves the right to adjust our medical service prices at any time without further notice
For Treadmill Stress Test
- Please bring along your running shoes and sports gear.
- A light snack is recommended before doing a stress test. Avoid fat, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- If you are taking certain medications, please notify your health care provider.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 24 hours prior to the appointment.
For Ultrasound Abdomen
- Drink plenty of water and do not urinate before your ultrasound.
- Your doctor may use eye drops to widen (dilate) your pupils. This makes it easier to see the back of the eye. The eye drops take about 15 to 20 minutes to fully dilate the pupil.
- You may have trouble focusing your eyes for 4-6 hours after the test (blurred vision and sensitivity to light). You may want to have someone drive you home after the test. You also will need to wear sunglasses when you go outside or into a brightly lit room.