Get a status check on your health one of our General Screening Packages: "City Care Diamond" below.
CITY CARE DIAMOND PACKAGE
(General Screening at CIH)
|Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Consult||x||x|
|Complete Blood Count (CBC)||x||x|
|Blood Group: ABO & Rhesus - Determination 1||x||x|
|Glucose, Blood (Fasting)||x||x|
|HbA1C (Glycated Hb)||x||x|
Kidney Function Tests
Liver Function Test
|AST (Aspartate aminotransferase)||x||x|
|ALT (Alanine aminotransferase)||x||x|
|GGT (Gamma Glutamyl transferase)||x||x|
|Bilirubin, Blood (total, direct, and indirect)||x||x|
|Total Protein, Blood||x||x|
|Electrolytes (Na+, K+, Cl-, Ca++)||x||x|
Bone & Joint Study
|Total calcium (tCa),Blood||x||x|
|Uric acid, Blood||x||x|
|Urinalysis (10 analytes)||x||x|
Lipid Profile Study
|HAV Ab Total (EIA)||x||x|
|HBs Ab (quantitative)||x||x|
|HBc Ab total||x||x|
|HCV Ab (EIA)||x||x|
|EBV IgG (ELISA)||x||x|
|EBV IgM (ELISA)||x||x|
Other screening tests
|HIV 1&2 Antibody screening||x||x|
|Syphilis, VDRL technic||x||x|
|Vitamin D3 total||x||x|
|H Pylori breath test C13||x||x|
|Dental cleaning and polishing (level 1)||x||x|
|Ocular fundus exam||x||x|
Thyroid Function Test
|TSH (Thyroid stimulating hormone)||x||x|
Cardiovascular system study
|Duplex scanning of carotid and vertebral artery||x||x|
|Chest CT scan without contrast||x||x|
|Brain MRI without contrast||x||x|
|Vaginal discharge fresh smear||x|
|FOB (Faecal Occult Blood) - rapid test||x||x|
Medical Summary Report (MSR)
- You are reading: City Care Diamond Package
- Find out more:
Pre Health Screening Information
Please fast for at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the appointment. You may drink plain water only if not having endoscopic procedures.
Bring a record of your past medical reports, existing medications or any vitamin supplements etc., if any.
For ladies taking Urine analysis or Pap-smear should best be done 7 days after the last day of your menstruation.
Stool and Urine samples will be taken on the same day. If you are bringing your stool sample from home, please notify our medical staff.
Avoid alcoholic beverages 24 hours prior to the appointment.
It’s advisable to schedule an appointment with us.
Please bring along your proof of identification and arrive 10 minutes prior to the appointment.
International City Hospital reserves the right to adjust our medical service prices at any time without further notice
For Treadmill Stress Test
- Please bring along your running shoes and sports gear.
- A light snack is recommended before doing a stress test. Avoid fat, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- If you are taking certain medications, please notify your health care provider.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 24 hours prior to the appointment.
For Ultrasound Abdomen
- Drink plenty of water and do not urinate before your ultrasound.
- Your doctor may use eye drops to widen (dilate) your pupils. This makes it easier to see the back of the eye. The eye drops take about 15 to 20 minutes to fully dilate the pupil.
- You may have trouble focusing your eyes for 4-6 hours after the test (blurred vision and sensitivity to light). You may want to have someone drive you home after the test. You also will need to wear sunglasses when you go outside or into a brightly lit room.
For appointment or more information on specialty screenings and general checkup services provided, please contact:
- Ms. Võ Thị Mỹ Liên: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8424
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Lệ: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8402
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan), Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Always consult your doctor regarding any concern about your health. Your doctor will be in the best position to give the appropriate medical advice. For suspected undesirable drug reaction and seek medical attention immediately.