Also know as a Comprehensive Health Screening.
Good health is a process which enhances your physical well-being enabling you to engage in Social, Mental, and Spiritual aspects of life. It is a luxury - we guarantee this to all our Clients. City International Hospital is dedicated to offer you a wide range of General Health Screening Packages, tailor-made to suit the specifically individual needs and to cover all age groups and both the genders, arranged from basic to executive, will detects the hidden ailments and gives you timely warning to get specific treatment to arrest these conditions and avoid future complications.
At City International Hospital, our team of highly qualified and experienced medical professionals aim to provide a complete range of health care to patients of all ages and from all walks of life.
GENERAL SCREENING PACKAGES
|Package Type||Package Price (VND)|
Your health screening shouldn't be stressful. We want you to be as calm and as comfortable as possible. So here's a few things to take note of before your health screening – from start to finish and to also ensure an accurate medical report interpreted by your doctor.
- Wear a comfortable two-piece outfit consisting of loose clothing.
- Review your family health history – Take a look at your family history and make a note of any new ailments or diseases that you have been down with since your last health checkup and inform your doctor. Tell your doctor of any heart disease, stroke, diabetes, hypertension, or cancer that any of your family members have been affected by.
- You may bring along your past medical records (up to 3 years ago) and current medications/ vitamin
supplements to discuss during the medical review.
- Make a list of the things that you would like to discuss with your doctor.
- For a fasting blood sugar test, do not eat or drink anything other than water for at least 8 hours before the blood sample is taken.. It is best not to drink alcohol within 24 hours before taking the test.
- URINE TESTS should be collected after abdominal ultrasonography (if available). Allow the initial stream of urine to pass, and then collect midstream urine into a sterile container.
- Kidney and Bladder Ultrasound: Your bladder must be as full as possible; therefore, you must drink plenty of fluids but do not empty your
bladder until the examination is completed.
- For diabetic medication – do not take on the day of the procedure but bring along your medication (tablet or injection).
- EYE CHECKUP: As our physical examination requires an eye examination for short sightedness, please bring along your glasses or contact lenses and contact lenses holder.
- URINE AND PAP SMEAR PREPARATION (FOR LADIES)
- Please ensure that you are not menstruating or pregnant when your Pap smear test is being performed. (The optimal time for Pap smear test is 2 weeks after your last menses).
- Please abstain from sexual intercourse 24 hours before the procedure. Avoid the use of vaginal creams, lubricant jellies, spermicides or vaginal medications and tampon usage 2 days before the test.
- X-rays or CT for women of reproductive age (menstrual):
- Not recommended for anyone who is pregnant or suspecting pregnancy.
- Expecting pregnancy: can be taken if the first 10 days of the menstrual period. If from the 11th day of the cycle: consult a doctor before making a decision.
- If you are pre-menopausal, try to schedule your mammogram the week after your period, when your breasts will be the least sensitive. Avoid having your mammogram the week before your period.
- On the day of the appointment, do NOT use talcum powder, deodorant or body lotion on the chest, as these will be reflected on the X-rays. A blouse with a skirt or slacks will be more convenient for you than a dress.
Check out our different Screening Packages for different needs
For appointment or more information on general and specialty screenings, please contact:
- Ms. Võ Thị Mỹ Liên: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8424
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Lệ: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8402
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
City International Hospital
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Always consult your doctor regarding any concern about your health. Your doctor will be in the best position to give the appropriate medical advice. For suspected undesirable drug reaction and seek medical attention immediately.