In observance of Vietnam's Independence Day 2 September, City International Hospital (CIH) wishes you a happy and safe holiday and announces the time schedule of the holidays as follows:
- Our clinics will be closed for Vietnam's Independence Day (Wednesday, 2 September 2020)
- All clinics will resume regular hours Thursday, 3 September, 2020.
- Our 24 hours A&E Department including the emergency room, ICU & NICU remains open throughout the year for continuous service and critical situations. For medical emergencies, please call 24/7 A&E Department at 028.6290.1155 for further instructions on obtaining emergency care.
City International Hospital (CIH) would like to express our gratitude and sincere thanks for all the support & co-operation you have given us over the last time. Please do not forget to perform covid-19 prevention measures such as frequent hand washing, wearing a mask in a public place and making medical declarations under the direction of the Ministry of Health. Wish you a happy and safe holiday!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Phone: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- For medical emergencies, please call A&E Department at 028.6290.1155 for further instructions on obtaining emergency care.
- Add: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Site: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity