Tuesday, 19 May 2020 @ 11:00 a.m. a livestream session topic on: "Adrenal insufficiency syndrome also known as Cushing's Syndrome due to medication" is live on City International Hospital (CIH) fan page. The program has the participation and sharing of Dr. Tran Quang Khanh - Head of Department of Endocrinology, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City, partner doctor of City International Hospital
The adrenal gland is a small gland located on the kidneys. When patients use or misuse drugs, especially long-term corticosteroids, the kidneys lose the ability to secrete a substance, which is important for maintaining daily functions. , especially kidney function.
For some patients with chronic medical conditions who may require medication for days, even months, years, or lifelong use, we need to be mindful of proper medication use as directed by doctor. In this way, we can ensure health and limit adrenal insufficiency syndrome by using drugs. For more information, we invite you to come and see Dr. Tran Quang Khanh's consultation session.
Dr. Tran Quang Khánh, MD, MMed
- Feature Speaker: Dr. Tran Quang Khanh - Head of Endocrinology Department of University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City. Associate Doctor City International Hospital.
- Topic: Adrenal Insufficiency Syndrome due to Medications.
- Streaming date and time: 11:00 on 19/May/2020.
- Streaming channel: hospital fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/.
- Join our livestream session and send your questions to our fan page, or leave us comments.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/