Ophthalmology department at City International Hospital specializes in the examination and treatment of all diseases related to the Eye (the front and back segments) including Recent Advances a high-tech technique like phacoemulsification (Phaco), Glaucoma, Lasik, ... Qualified doctors at CIH with their experiences in current technologies and medical techniques will provide prevention, diagnosis and appropriate treatment path for all patients.
The Anterior (Front) Segment
- Inflammatory diseases.
- Eye Emergencies, Incision and Curettage, Eye Papilloma, Eyelid Papilloma, …
- Squint (strabismus), Hairy Eyeball.
- Excess skin on eyelids
- Mortality: Ologen Implant.
- Eyes lacrimation, film tears.
The Posterior (Back) Segment
- Laser photocoagulation
- Measure Pupillary Distance (PD), Eyeglasses Measurements
- Eye Tests & Eye Exam Packages
- Eye Implants
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Vision Tests
- Lens power measurement
Surgery And Microsurgery
- Trabeculectomy + MMC, 5FU
- Valve Ahmed
- Ex-press Shunt
- Ologen Implant in Phaco
- Single Vision Lenses
- Multi-vision Lenses
- Phaco Refractive Surgery
Head of Ophthalmology Department
For appointment or more information about the services provided by Ophthalmology Department, please contact:
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8207
- Patient Service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8180
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/