City International Hospital provides Comprehensive Ophthalmology for both inpatient and outpatient Patient Care. Our ophthalmologists with their experiences are committed to providing prevention, diagnosis and appropriate treatment path for all patients. The Faculty provides a wide range of services for examination and treatment of common eye diseases as well as eye diseases such as cataracts, Glaucoma ... The Department of Ophthalmology applies modern diagnostic imaging equipment for early detection of all eye diseases.
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis), Keratitis.
- Diseases of the Tear System
- All types of Glaucoma
- anterior uveitis, posterior uveitis and total uveitis
- Refractive error including nearsightedness, far-sightedness, astigmatism
- Chalazion, Hordeolum, Pterygium (Surfer's Eye), Trichiasis
- Macular edema, age-related macular degeneration.
- Eye floaters
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Other retinopathy diseases: Retinal vein occlusion, retinal hemorrhage
- Optic neuropathy, Papillitis, ...
Treatment of Eye Emergencies:
- Blunt injuries to the eye or eyelid..
- Acute angle-closure glaucoma (AACG)
- And other eye diseases.
Early screening of eye complications in patients with underlying diseases: cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, Basedow, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)... or comprehensive health check for eyes through examination packages:
- Other general health screening packages at CIH.
Especially, the Hospital is launching the Eye Screening packages: comprehensive eye examination at a very reasonable price, especially necessary for those with a history of chronic diseases::
Dr. Trinh Bach Tuyet - Head of Ophthalmology is examining patient.
The hospital has a diagnostic imaging room with the most modern system today: for diagnosing all eye diseases:
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Color Fundus Retinal Photography
- Vision Tests.
- A-Scan; B-Scan (Ophthalmic Ultrasound).
- Lens power measurement
Bác sĩ Trịnh Bạch Tuyết - Trưởng Khoa Mắt đang khám cho bệnh nhân.
With the most modern equipment today, ophthalmology has performed various types of surgery:
- Trabeculectomy with Ologen implant (tube shunt, valve) for glaucoma treatment..
- Pterygium (Surfer's Eye) surgery, Trichiasis surgery.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Tear Duct Surgery (dacryocystorhinostomy or DCR surgery)
- Squint Surgery
- Ptosis Surgery (Drooping Eyelid): Congenital Ptosis or right eyelid
Especially, the most important room is the refraction room, a multipurpose examination room with equipment and instruments to get the most accurate refraction measurement and for our doctors to prescribe Ortho-k lenses for the right patients. Ortho-k lenses are also called "corneal reshaping contact lenses" or "overnight contact lenses to correct or control myopia." Orthokeratology, also known as Ortho-K, is a non-surgical, temporary way to improve your vision.
Head of Ophthalmology Department
For appointment or more information about the services provided by Ophthalmology Department, please contact:
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8207
- Patient Service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8180
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/