Screening, preventing and recognizing abnormal signs such as threats of preterm birth, fetal angle deviation, gestational diabetes, hemorrhoids in pregnancy ... are always in the top priority of parents and doctors. Starting from the beginning of pregnancy until almost giving birth, there are many changes in the body that make pregnant mothers worry "is this situation any effect", "is it a normal sign"?
13, 2021 with the theme "Safe Pregnancy", Dr. Tran Thi Kim Xuyen - Head of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology CIH will specifically share how to have a happy, healthy pregnancy, as well as answer all questions of pregnant parents.
Online Prenatal Program (live stream)
- Topic: "A Safe Pregnancy"
- Feature Speaker: THS.BS. Tran Thi Kim Xuyen - Head of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, CIH.
- Date, time & location: 10:30, Thursday, May 13, 2021 at the City International Hospital Fanpage
Watch the "a safe pregnancy" prenatal program
Offer period: Valid from May 13 - May 15, 2021.
- 10% off maternity package (birth package, examination package, check-up combo + birth).
- 20% off vaccine package when customers buy with birth package or birth combo at CIH.
- 15% off vaccine packages for customers who have previously purchased birth packages at CIH.
Take on tour to Obstetrics department and receive gifts
A visit to the obstetrics department (9th floor) and introduction on delivery packages for pregnant mothers. Participating mothers will receive 01 MINI BIRTHDAY BOARD.
- Time: 9:00 on Saturday, May 15 & May 29, 2021.
- Number of attendance: 15 mothers / tour.
- Phone: 0963 255 134 (Ms. Lien) & 0382 22 95 37 (Ms. Hoa)
- Link: https://forms.gle/oeQLoTj2RfGVbdtSA
Tham quan phòng sinh và phòng lưu viện sau sinh nhé bố mẹ ơi!
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Always consult your doctor regarding any concern about your health. Your doctor will be in the best position to give the appropriate medical advice. For suspected undesirable drug reaction and seek medical attention immediately.