According to Dr. Vo Duy Thong, a doctor in the Hepatology and Hepatology Department of City International Hospital, hepatitis B virus is the leading cause of chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and especially liver cancer. Hepatitis B infection is a global social problem. About one third of the world's population (more than 2 billion people) have a history of hepatitis B virus infection, today there are about 400 million people with chronic hepatitis B virus infection.
Protect your baby by having health screenings before and during pregnancy.
The way the mother is infected with hepatitis B virus
Mother-to-child hepatitis B transmission is the primary route of transmission in the pandemic areas infected with the hepatitis B virus, where the prevalence rate is over 8% of the population. The Western Pacific region (including China, Vietnam and other Southeast Asian countries) is one of the regions with the highest rates of hepatitis B virus infection in the world and it is also home to the number of infected patients. Most chronic hepatitis B virus. Counseling and prophylaxis to prevent the spread of hepatitis B virus from pregnant women to children is important to reduce the rate of hepatitis B virus infection in the community, while contributing to the creation of healthy, healthy system without infection with the hepatitis B virus
How can a baby born with no hepatitis B virus be born?
You are a mother infected with hepatitis B virus, when you are pregnant, what you are very worried and sometimes do not know how to do - do not know how to do it is "How to give birth to a baby who is not infected with the hepatitis virus B? ”.
Therefore, if you are a woman infected with the hepatitis B virus, you should seek medical care when you are pregnant. Your doctor will order tests for viruses, liver function and other related tests. From specific results, the specialist will advise you:
- Are you in a high risk group for transmitting hepatitis B virus to children?
- Or are you in a low-risk group for transmitting hepatitis B virus to your baby? During pregnancy, how should you be monitored according to the route, some possible situations and how to handle them?
- What month should you start prophylaxis against hepatitis B virus infection in your baby, what drug treatment and how should it be treated?
- How should your baby be vaccinated against hepatitis B after birth?
- It is not only the basic information that will help you and your children, but also information you can understand and share with others in the community.
Currently, although there are many problems related to the hepatitis B virus that the current level of Medicine is still unknown, the pathologists of the hepatitis B virus as well as the preparation of drugs to treat hepatitis B have achieved significant success compared to 20 years ago. Therefore, women infected with hepatitis B virus during pregnancy should not be too worried about the side effects of the drug during preventive treatment.
Prenatal Online Program "Maintaining a Healthy pregnancy"
- Topic: Maintaining a Healthy pregnancy.
- Streaming time: 11:00 on April 16, 2020.
- Streaming channel (Livestream): The program is broadcast on the fanpage of City International Hospital (CIH).
- Feature Speaker: Dr. Tran Thi Kim Xuyen - Head of Obstetrics Department City International Hospital.
- To ask questions, you can send a message or comment directly on the CIH fanpage.
- Discount 10% for birth package, prenata l checkup from April 16, 2020 to April 18, 2020.
Join our online prenatal class "Healthy pregnancy", pregnant women will experience many special benefits.
- Discount 10% on maternity package (antenatal package, birth package).
- Discount of VND 2,500,000 for Combo of antenatal care + normal delivery (when purchasing pregnancy checkup package of less than 28 weeks)
- Discount 3,000,000 VND for Combo of antenatal checkup + cesarean section (when purchasing a pregnancy checkup package for less than 28 weeks).
- Discount 2,000,000 VND for Combo of antenatal checkup + normal delivery or surgery (when purchasing pregnancy checkup package for more than 28 weeks).
- Discount 10% on basic vaccine package for children under 12 months old for customers who have purchased birth packages or CIH birth combos.
Choose one to register
Phone: 0909 802 936.
- Sign up using this link and receive an at home first-aid handbook: http://bit.ly/lop-hoc-tien-san.