On this occasion of 2020 Vietnam’s Lunar New Year, we would like to thank you for your support and cooperation in the year 2019 and look forward to receiving your continuing assistance in 2020. Our Pediatric After-hours Clinic will remain open through Tet Holidays.
- Specialist consultation: VND 400,000 / visit.
- Vaccine consultation: 300,000 VND / 1 visit, consultation.
- Notice: This price is applied from January 23, 2020 to the end of October 31, 2020. (From the 29th AL to the 7th of December).
- Monday to Saturday, Evening: 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday Morning: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
After-hours clinic location:
Located within Accident and Emergency Department of City International Hospital: Please use our Emergency Department Entrance for Pediatric Outpatient Visits.
Medical services provided at our consultation room
- General health check.
- Examination and treatment of common diseases in children: rhinitis, bronchiolitis, bronchitis, diarrhea, fever, digestive disorders, hand, foot and mouth disease, dengue fever, etc.
- Pediatric emergency: accident, burns, traumatic falls, convulsive fever, food poisoning, drug poisoning ...
May you and your family have a healthy, happy and successful lunar new year!
For appointment or more information about medical services provided by our Pediatric After-Hours Clinic, please contact the Clinic Helpline: (8428) 6280 3333 ext.8158
- City International Hospital: Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity
Pharmacity Clinic (Managed by City International Hospital)
- Clinic location: 44 Quoc Huong, Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Helpline: (028) 700 3350 - 093 357 6086
- Clinic hours: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Consultation fee: 70,000 dong per visit.