Neonatal Intensive Care Unit specializes in the treatment of premature newborns or newborns requiring special care. Our unit is fully equipped with the latest ventilators, such as: monitoring devices, automatic infusion pumps, warmers and phototherapy technology.
- Pediatric Newborn: Screening for birth defects, checking before you are discharged from the hospital, monitoring and re-examination according to schedule, immunization schedule
- Neonatal Intensive Care: premature newborns, underweight babies, respiratory distress in the newborn.
|Nguyen Bach Hue, II, MD||Head of Pediatrics Deptt. & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit|
|Nguyen Thi Le Lieu, I, MD||Pediatrician|
|Le Thi Thanh Huong, MD||To be updated||Pediatrician|
For appointment or more information about the services provided by the Neonatal ICU, please contact:
Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8164
- Patient service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8158 or 8191
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/