Cancer is a word that people often fear because having advanced cancer often means living with uncertainty. So how can we correctly and properly understand cancer, City Care - Health Bridge Program of City International Hospital will broadcast a live stream session, topic on "Together reduce the burden of cancer".
- Livestreaming date and time: 11 a.m. Wednesday 17 June 2020.
- Feature speaker: Prof. Nguyen Chan Hung - President of Vietnam Oncology Society
- Livestreaming channel: City International Hospital's Fan page https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/).
Prof. Dr. Nguyen Chan Hung - President of Vietnam Cancer Association.
Prof. Dr. Nguyen Chan Hung Nguyen Chan Hung has been known to patients as a healing fairy in cancer treatment. Professor Chan Hung, who served as the Director of Oncology Hospital in 1990-2007, is an exemplary teacher with expertise in oncology for many generations of medical students of the Medical University. Faculty Pham Ngoc Thach, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City to learn from and respect.
During the course of his career, he has examined and treated thousands of cancer patients from death scythes. Prof. Chan Hung has been working so hard in this field.
Currently, despite the advanced age, the doctor still retains the spirit of sanity, supple health, every day is still diligent with the teaching and training of medical knowledge. Doctors are also afraid of difficulties to attend business trips from the North to the South to convey their knowledge and experience to the people. Help them understand and capture promptly, apply that knowledge to life to improve the quality of health, improve quality of life and reduce the burden of cancer.
The doctor also send and spread a famous message: "Early cancer diagnosis saves lives" through many of its educational materials, books, and research.
You are invited to watch the livestream to listen to Professor Chan Hung's sharing about cancer!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
City International Hospital
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Always consult your doctor regarding any concern about your health. Your doctor will be in the best position to give the appropriate medical advice. For suspected undesirable drug reaction and seek medical attention immediately.