Based on the current disease situation, the Ministry of Health has formulated recommendations to prevent and combat COVID-19 in the new situation.
IMPLEMENTATION OF MEASURES TO PREVENT COVID-19 DISEASES IN NEW SITUATION
1. Regularly wash your hands properly with soap under clean running water, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol).
2. Wear a mask in public places, on public transport and to medical facilities.
3. Avoid putting your hands on eyes, nose, mouth. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue, cloth, elbow.
4. Strengthening exercise, physical fitness, proper nutrition to build a healthy lifestyle.
5. Clean the house, clean surfaces and contact.
6. If you have signs of fever, cough, sneezing, and difficulty breathing, isolate yourself at home, wear a mask and call the nearest health facility for advice, examination and treatment.
7. If you are returning from an epidemic affected area, you need to isolate yourself, monitor your health, and provide adequate medical information.
8. Make an online health declaration at https://tokhaiyte.vn or download the NCOVI application from https://ncovi.vn and regularly update your health status.
9. Install Bluezone application to be warned of COVID-19 infection, help protect yourself and your family: https://www.bluezone.gov.vn/.
Recommended for you:
- Immediately contact the nearest health authority for advice;
- Call hotlines that provide phone numbers for people who have had close contact with you:
+ 1900.9095 (Ministry of Health)
+ 0905.108.844 (Center for Disease Control in Da Nang City)
+ 0914.085.388 (Center for Disease Control of Quang Nam Province)
+ 0869.577.133 (Center for Disease Control Ho Chi Minh City)
- Make an online health declaration at https://tokhaiyte.vn or download the NCOVI application from https://ncovi.vn and regularly update your health status.
- Install Bluezone application to be warned of COVID-19 infection: https://www.bluezone.gov.vn
Source The Ministry of Health