While the progression of covid-19 pandemic is complex, the anxiety around COVID-19 is completely understandable, especially when decisions on getting a health check or specialist examination. At City International Hospital (CIH), as we strictly follow guidance of the Ministry of Health in disease prevention and disease screening measures, for any of your health issues,do not hesitate to come to CIH for examination, diagnosis and treatment.
Our patients will be best served
Our motto "Putting patients first", City International Hospital always brings the best choices and suitable to serve diverse need for all patients and customers as well as creating a safe and comfortable treatment in a friendly environment.
Besides our key specialties such as Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Immunization, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Internal General, Orthopedics ... City International Hospital is also rated by customers good amount when examined and treated in special departments such as: Hemodialysis center, Oncology Department, Vascular Intervention Unit ...
Hours of Operation
All Outpatient clinics are operating normally during the Covid-19 outbreak as follows
Monday through Friday and Saturday morning (close on Sunday.)
- Morning hours 7:30 - 11:30.
- Afternoon hours 13:00 - 16:30.
- Booking an appointment: (028) 6280 3333. Press 0 and talk to the operator.
Accident and Emergency Department stays open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emergency call: (028) 6290 1155.
Our specialty Outpatient clinics are individually designed, spacious and airy which meets the needs of high quality medical examination from professional services, facilities ... In parallel, all internal rooms The residence is designed to ensure patient comfort and safety. Friendly and experienced team of doctors and nurses will provide all patients with the best care during treatment.
A full range of Executive health screenings: from general screening to specialty screening
With increasingly diverse health care needs, City International Hospital is now offering many service packages suitable for everyone, from standard to advanced starting from 2 million VND. If you have any health care needs that require advice, please call (028) 6280 3333, extension 8424 or 8402 for further advice.
Expert Team consists of experienced professionals and physicians
City International Hospital brings together a team of good doctors and nurses with many years of experience in medical examination and treatment. List of famous Associate Professors and Doctors in Ho Chi Minh City practicing at City International Hospital such as:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Hung - Former Director of Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital, former Vice President of Ho Chi Minh City Neurological Association. Currently the Medical Director of City International Hospital.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Tan Cuong - Former Head of Surgery Department of Cho Ray Hospital. Currently the Vice Chairman of the Medical Advisory Council, Head of the General Surgery Department.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tran Quang Binh - Presented by the President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in 2003. Former Head of Tropical Diseases Department, Head of the Emergency Recovery - poison control unit at Cho Ray Hospital. Currently, Deputy Medical Director at City International Hospital.
- Dr. Pham Chi Lang: Head of the Department of Trauma Orthopedics City International Hospital, Lecturer in Department of Trauma Trauma Orthopedics Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University, Lecturer in Department of Surgery - Faculty of Medicine, Vietnam National University HCM.
- Dr. Nguyen Bach Hue: Level II specialize in Pediatrics, Former Head of the Department of Positive Recovery - Poison Prevention of Children Hospital 1, Ho Chi Minh City. He is currently Head of Pediatrics Department of City International Hospital.
- Dr. Huynh Hong Chau, MD, PhD: Former Head of the Department of Neurosurgery, Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital. Currently a neuroscientist, City International Hospital.
- Dr. Vo Van Si, MD, PhDi: Former Dean, Spine B Department, Orthopedics Hospital. He is currently a cooperative physician in neurosurgery City International Hospital.
- Dr. Tran Thi Kim Xuyen, MD, MS - Former Head of Department of Birth Services of Hung Vuong Maternity Hospital. Currently Head of the Obstetrics & Gynecology Department of City International Hospital.
- Dr. Trinh Bach Tuyet, Second-grade Specialist (Ophthalmology) - former Head of the Department of Glaucoma and plastic surgery, Eye Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City. Currently the Head of Ophthalmology Department, City International Hospital.
- Dr. Ha Thi Kim Hong, Second-grade Specialist (Endocrinology) - Former Head of Endocrinology Department, People Hospital 115. Currently Head of Department of General Health & Endocrinology City International City Hospital.
- Dr. Dang Quang Thuyet - Second-grade Specialist (Accident & Emergency) Former Dean of Emergency Recovery Department Hoan My Hospital. Currently the Head of Emergency Department of City International Hospital.
- And many other senior doctors with decades of seniority in medical examination and treatment experience. See More detailed profiles here.
For appointment or screening service consultation, please contact:
- Ms. Võ Thị Mỹ Liên: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8424
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Lệ: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8402
For more information about City International Hospital, please contact:
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/