CIH Department of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary & Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery is specialized in intensive care, gastroenterology, gastrointestinal tract and liver-pancreas. Harmonious integration in the modern system, gastrointestinal - liver pancreatic surgery specializes in consultation, diagnosis and treatment; surgery and endoscopic surgery included for Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and gastrointestinal diseases.
A team of highly-qualified medical staff and professional doctors with internationally standardized work procedures, we are committed to bringing efficiency and comfort to our patient and clients.
- Medical advice from in-depth specialists who perform functional diagnostics with a standard procedure to minimize discomfort and risk for the patients.
- Interventions of treatment with advanced methods, being the first to update and support with most advanced hospital equipment such as: Laparoscopic surgery, Ultracision Harmonic Scalpel, Cavitron Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator (CUSA), Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP), Laser Hemorrhoid Surgery.
- Modern Operating Room Systems and advanced surgical skills the sterile filtration system according to international regulatory standards for minimizing postoperative infection.
- Patient Safety in the Surgical Environment must be strictly adhered to as well as minimizing medication errors with stringent quality management system and continual improvement process.
- Consultant Clinic: including 5 clinics and 1 large and confidential Medical Procedure Room for Gastrointestinal, Liver, and Pancreatic Diseases. The clinic is located adjacent to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Department which is convenient for Gastroscopy/Colonoscopy or Screening for gastrointestinal cancer.
- Inpatient Department: a place to treat inpatients, delivery definitive care and providing earlier advanced care such as post-traumatic care, Post-operative patient care. With a single or twin room system integrated Oxygen Central Vacuum Systems and Nursing Care Delivery System provided to help room patients and family members within one phone call, which has been defined as "the right patient, in the right bed, with the right services, at the right time"
- Surgery Department: 10 operating rooms with modern systemic anti-infective international standards can perform all cases of general and major surgical procedures. The latest endoscopic ultrasound systems, Ultrasound scalpel, CUSA, Cold Laser Therapy, and Laser ... ensure effective management of hemostasis in surgery.
Fields of healthcare and treatment
- Counseling and screening for benign and malignant diseases, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and digestive health related.
- Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary & Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery.
Diseases treated in the department
Digestive Health Diseases
Diseases of the Stomach and Duodenum
- Gastric and duodenal polyps
- Gastric-duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage, perforation, narrowing etc.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Achalasia, Diaphragmatic Hernia
Diseases of intestines
- Tumors of the small intestine, Mesenteric Tumors
- Gastrointestinal perforation
- Appendicitis, Diverticulitis, Peritonitis...
- Tumors of the Colon and Rectum
- Polyps of the Colon and Rectum
- Diverticulosis, Ulcerative Colitis
- Hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal leakage
- Polyp, genital warts, anal warts...
- Hepato: Liver Tumors, Liver Cysts, Liver Stones, Liver Abscess.
- Biliary: cholelithiasis, gallstones in bile duct, Cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer), etc.
- Pancreato: pancreatic tumor, pancreatitis, pancreatic cysts, pancreatic stones.
- Spleen diseases: Splenic Tumors, Splenic Cyst, Hypersplenism (overactive spleen).
Most of the treatment is gentle surgery, less invasive surgery such as: endoscopic surgery for stomach, colon, liver, gallbladder diseases and disorders. Treatment of hemorrhoids with the Longo technique, etc. To diagnose and treat certain problems of the biliary or pancreatic ductal systems, it is possible to use a technique that combines the use of endoscopy and fluoroscopy called Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP). For small goiters, surgery can be performed Laparoscopic Thyroid Surgery (a Thyroid Surgery Performed without Neck Incision, Scar).
|Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Tan Cuong||
Medical Director &
|Nguyen Bao Xuan Thanh, I, MD||General surgeon|
|Nguyen Van Khoa, MD, MBA||General surgeon|
|Le Kim Sang, II, MD||
|Nguyen Thị Thai Ha, I, MD||Urologist|
For appointment or more information about the services provided by General Surgery Department, please contact:
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8247 or 8246
- Patient service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8242
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/