Surgical Care with Compassion
Our General Surgery Clinic consists of 5 clinics and 1 large operation theater, designed to offer private consultation to help care for patient unique needs using the newest laparoscopic technology. The clinic is located next to the Department of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, which is convenient for gastroscopy, colonoscopy, as well as diagnosis or screening for gastrointestinal cancer quickly.
- City International Hospital’s general surgeons use the latest innovative techniques, including minimally invasive surgery, managing stress and pain to prevent patient discomfort and provide comprehensive patient-centered care.
- Interventional treatment with advanced methods, developing support of modern medical equipment such as: Laparoscopic surgery, Harmonic scalpel, Cavitron Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator (CUSA), (ERCP), Laser hemorrhoid surgery.
- A modern system of Operating Room Integration and Surgical Techniques with sterility assurance by international quality air filter system for the Prevention of Surgical Site Infection.
- Procedures done must provide patient safety, medical error prevention, quality of care, and continuous quality improvement.
Areas of treatment
- Screening, Testing and Risk Assessment in benign and malignant diseases related to Gastrointestinal, liver, biliary and pancreatic problems.
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of Gastrointestinal, liver, biliary and pancreatic diseases.
What Diseases Do We Treat?
Esophageal and Stomach Diseases
- Stomach and Esophagus cancer
- Complications of gastric-duodenal peptic ulcers of hemorrhage, perforation, narrow, etc
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Congestive heart failure (CHF), Diaphragmatic hernia
- Bowel cancer, Mesenteric Tumors
- Gastrointestinal Perforation
- Appendicitis, Diverticulitis, Peritonitis ...
- Rectal & Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Polyps
- Diverticular Disease, Ulcerative Colitis (UC).
- Anal fissures: Hemorrhoids, Fissures, and Fistula
- Anal Warts, Polyps, Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
Liver, Gallbladder & Pancreas
- Liver diseases: Liver tumors, liver cysts, liver stones, liver abscess
- Gallbladder diseases: Gallbladder stones, gallbladder stones, bile ducts, etc.
- Pancreatic diseases: pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis, pancreatic cysts, pancreatic
Meet our specialists
|Nguyen Bao Xuan Thanh, I, MD||Acting Head of General Surgery Department|
|Nguyen Van Khoa, MD, MBA||General surgeon|
|Le Kim Sang, II, MD||
Head of Endoscopy Department
|Nguyen Thị Thai Ha, I, MD||Urologist|
|Dinh Duc Minh, I, MD||Endoscopist|
For appointment or more information about the services provided by General Surgery Department, please contact:
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8247 or 8246
- Patient service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8242
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/