- Located on the 2nd floor, The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery offers a comprehensive service relating to conditions of the face, mouth and jaws, including a routine assessment and treatment service for common oral surgical conditions.
- The dental specialty is unique, requiring a dual qualification in medicine and dentistry, equipped with modern Dental Implant Systems; Portable x Ray Machine in Dental Imaging and X-Ray Equipment, Endodontic Equipment, Dental Lathes, ect. CIH specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry; high quality, aesthetic, durable precision porcelain or ceramic restorations; Dental Implants and Orthodontic Treatment.
- Examination and treatment of oral diseases
- Dental hygiene treatment (scaling and polishing)
- Periodontal (gum) surgery
- dental extraction/ Minor Oral Surgery, Deciduous teeth
- Endodontic root canal treatment
- Child oral care
- Aesthetic dental fillings
- Teeth whitening
- Dental crowns: Porcelain crowns, porcelain bridges such as porcelain, titanium, porcelain (Zirconia, Cercon)
- Removable dentures: semi-jaw, full jaw, jaws with plastic teeth, composite or porcelain
- Dental Implants
Cosmetic dentistry Orthodontic classification of face and teeth
- Orthodontics with Metal or Porcelain braces
As we expand into the future of clinical care, we look to continue our long history of excellence. Welcome to our department; to learn more about any of our services, please contact us.
- Patient services hotline: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8172
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/