General Examination Specialist
- Current Practice: Department of Executive Health Screening, City International Hospital (CIH)
- Specialty(ies) Health Screening & Neurology
- Qualification(s) Medical degree, Level I Specialization in Neurology, ECFMG (USA)
Started his career at Cho ray Hospital, his 15 years of neurology practice experience specialized in Cerebrovascular disorders and severe neurological diseases, has helped expand his medical knowledge and won over his Master degree with his Cerebrovascular Disease Research master's theses.
His further 8 year experience working in US healthcare system, Dr. Tin has successfully earned Certificate of Family Medicine Residency Program completion in Minnesota USA, 2006-2009.
- 1995 - 2000: Neurologist, Cho Ray Hospital
- 2001 - 2009: Family doctor, Regions Hospital in St. Paul and Fairview Medical Center, Minnesota, USA
- 1988: M.D., Neurology, HCMC University of Medicine
- 1993: Specialist I, Neurology, HCMC University of Medicine
- 2006: Family Medicine Certification, ECFMG, USA.
Family Medicine Certification, Eductional Commision For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), USA.
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|