Head of Anesthesia & Operating Theater (OT)
Having been in many major hospitals such as Cho Ray Hospital, University Medical Center in Ho Chi Minh city as a professional anesthesiologist, Dr. Luc Chanh Tri has extensive experience performing in this medical field. In addition, Dr. Tri has also earned fellowships at foreign hospitals such as Seoul National University Hospital, Korea and the National Heart Institute of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Dr. Tri is currently in charge of Head of Department of Anesthesiology, City International Hospital.
Academic titles - Ranks: Master of Medicine (MMed) , Medical Doctor (MD)
- 2001 - 2007: Anesthesiologist, Cho Ray Hospital.
- 2007 - 2013: Anesthesiologist, University Medical Center, Ho Chi Minh city.
- 2013 - present: Head of Anesthesiology & Operating Theater (OT), City International Hospital.
- 1999: General Practitioner, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh city.
- 2005: Clinical Fellowship Program in General Anesthesiology, Cardiac Anesthesiology and Perfusion, Seoul National University Hospital, Korea.
- 2010: Attachment doctor in Cardiac Anesthesiology and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, The National Heart Institute of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2011: Master of Science in Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh city
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|