Head of Pediatrics and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Specialty area(s) Pediatrics and Neonatal ICU
- Academic title(s) Medical degree, I and II specialize in Pediatrics
Nearly 30 years experience working at Children's Hospital, Dr. Hue has such a great deal of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric illnesses, particularly those severe and urgent cases in the Emergency and ICU Department. Dr. Hue has many highly-rated scientific researches, nationally and internationally reported: Am. J. Trop. Med. Hy; PloS Neglected Tropical Diseases; The New England Journal of Medicine ...
- 1984 - 1987: Emergency physician, Song Be Hospital
- 1988: Internist, Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City
- 1988 - 1993: Emergency physician, Children’s Hospital I
- 1993 - 1996: Deputy Head of Emergency Department, Children’s Hospital I
- 1996 - 2013: Head of ICU Department - Intoxication, Children's Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City
- 2013-present: Head of Pediatrics - Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), City International Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City
- 1983: Certified Pediatrician, University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 1993: Specialist Grade I - University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Pediatrics.
- 2003: Specialist Grade II - University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Pediatrics.
- 2014: Honored by the President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for her outstanding contribution in protecting and improving the health of the people.
- 2017: Awarded "Certificate of Merit" by Ms. Nguyen Thi Kim Tien, Minister of Health for her outstanding achievements in medical examination, treatment and public health care.
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|