Head of Endoscopy Department and Gastroenterology Unit
- Specialty area(s) Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - Gastroenterology - Endoscopic surgery
- Academic Title(s): Doctor of Medicine, II Specialize in Endoscopy
With more than 30 years experience in Endoscopy and Gastroenterology, Dr. Le Kim Sang has held many key responsibilities at Trung Vuong Hospital and City International Hospital. In addition, Dr. Le Kim Sang also participated in teaching at Military Medical Secondary Schools, University of Medicine and Pharmacy and Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University.
- 1986: Graduated from Medical University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 1987 - 1998: Doctor of Gastroenterology Department, Trung Vuong Hospital.
- 1998 - 2006: Deputy Head of Gastroenterology Department, Trung Vuong Hospital.
- 1990 - 2010: Visiting Lecturer at Military Medical Secondary Schools and lecturing at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 1997 - Present: Assistant lecturer for Southern Military Medical Academy. Teaching of Clinical Pharmacy Practice program, University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 2013: Visiting Lecturer for Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (Clinical Practice).
- 2007 - 2016: Doctor of Gastroenterology, Trung Vuong Hospital.
- 08/2016 - now: Head of Endoscopy Department and Gastroenterology Unit, City International Hospital.
- 1986: Doctor of Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 1990: Certificate of Gastrointestinal Endocrinology, Center for training and fostering health workers in HCMC.
- 1992: Certificate of Advanced gastrointestinal endoscopic diagnostic imaging, University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 2002: Specialist Degree, Military Academy.
- 2007: ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography) certified, Binh Dan Hospital.
- 2007: Medical Specialist Grade II, Military Medical Academy.
During 30 years of work in Gastroenterology, Dr. Sang has many scientific research published:
- National research topics:
- 1992: Contribution to the diagnosis of colonic inflammation and functional colon disease.
- 1995: Comparison of two treatment arms for gastric ulcer with Helicobacter infection.
- 1997: Treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding from duodenal ulcer by endoscopic hemostasis.
- 2001: Laparoscopic and histological examination of H. pylori gastric duodenal ulcers in Vietnamese people at Trung Vuong Hospital.
- 2007: Effectiveness Evaluation of two methods of hemostatic and adrenaline injection for the treatment of Gastrointestinal bleeding (GI bleed) due to peptic ulcer.
- 2011: Efficacy Comparison of Terlipressin and Somatostatin in the treatment of GI bleed due to esophageal perfusion with combination endoscopic therapy.
- International reports (Singapore)
- 1995: Comparison of two regimens of therapy for Helicobacter pylori associated duodenal ulcer.
- Cooperation with Nippon Medical University (Japan)
- 2003: Helicobacter pylori infection, mucosal atrophy and intestinal metaplasia in Asian populations: A comparative study in gender, endoscopy diagnosis and matched subjects.
- 2004: Study of Helicobacter pylori inflection and gastric mucosa in Vietnamese comparing with Japanese.
- 2013: Comparision of gastric mucosa between Vietnam (Southeast Asia) and Bangladesh (South Asia).
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|