Obstetrician - Gynecologist
- Specialty(ies) Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Qualification(s) Medical Degree, Master Degree, PhD
Dr. Bui T. Phuong Nga graduated and received her medical degree from HCMC university of Medicine and Pharmacy completed her obstetrics & gynecology residency at Bourgone University France and Women's Cancers Residency at Curie, Paris, France.
She has a passion for women's health and reproductive medicine. She enjoys counseling adolescents, educating women on health maintenance, and helping women throughout difficult physical and emotional transitions in life. Her clinical interests include adolescent health and contraception management, pregnancy, abnormal uterine bleeding and management of menopausal symptoms. Her surgical interests include minimally invasive gynecologic surgery such as hysteroscopy and laparoscopic myomectomy.
- 1990 - 1996: Instructor - Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU), obstetrician-gynecologist at Tu Du Obstetric Hospital and Hung Vuong Hospital
- 1996 - 1997: Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency - Université de Bourgogne, Franche (France).
- 1997 - 2009: Clinical Instructor of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU); Obstetrician-Gynecologist at Tu Du Obstetric Hospital
- 2008: Visiting lecturer (for General Practice/ Family Medicine) at University of Liege in Liege Belgium
- 2014 & 2016: Visiting lecturer (for prenatal diagnosis) at UCL University, Erasme Campus in Brussels (Belgium.)
Education and Training
- 1990: M.D. University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 1997: Certificate of Specialized Training (AFS) Université de Bourgogne, Franche (France)
- 2000: M.Sc. (OB/GYN) University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 2007: Ph.D. (OB/GYN) University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 2009: Certificate of Specialized Training (AFS) – Women's cancers (gynecological cancers) Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI), Franche (France)
- 2013: Certificate of Specialized Training (Oncology) Ho Chi Minh City Oncology Hospital. Vietnam
7:30 - 11:30
1:00 - 4:30