City International Hospital is pleased to announce the June recruiting position as follows:
|No.||Current Vacancy||Job description||Closing date|
|General Nurse (Intensive Care Medicine, The AngioSuite, Operation Theater)||
- Achieve and record patient identification in combination with all available data.
- Observe patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Identify from potential issues and identify the realities in working with patients and senior nurses.
- Plan and record nursing care plans.
- Refer to issues with unpredictable results to senior nursing staff.
- Discuss nursing care plans with patients
- Continuously update nursing care plans based on patient needs.
- Start discharge planning as soon as practicable in coordination with the sick and other significant people. Same proof in written care plan.
- Provide care using the nursing process, setting priorities in the provision of care.
- Authorization and supervision of new nurses, less experience in nursing care.
- Coordination of care is provided by other health professionals.
- Assess nursing interventions and record nursing records each shifts.
- Revise care plans if the results cannot be met.
- Communicate the assessment and follow-up plan to the other patients / other important people and the medical team.
- Support the policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Attend nursing meetings on a regular basis.
- Participate in professional organizations.
- Maintain current trends in practice and nursing management through formal education and self-development efforts.
- Maintain professional knowledge, skills and accept responsibility for education and career development.
- Perform any other tasks as instructed by the Dean / Head Dean of the Night Shift Department.
|June 30, 2018|
City International Hospital, No. 3, Street 17A, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist., HCMC
Phone: (848) 6280 3333 - Fax: (848) 6290 8800