From 20/Jan/2021, Dr. Huynh Hong Chau, cooperating physician, Neuroscience, will see patient every Wednesday morning.
- Clinic hours: 7:30 - 12:00 WEDNESDAY
Dr Huynh Hong Chau received his medical degree from HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy where he was promoted with “Distinction “and performed his neurosurgery residency training at le Centre Raymond-Gracin, Centre hospitalier Sainte-Anne (CHSA), Paris, France. He also earned membership in the North American Spine Society (NASS).
Huynh Hong Chau, MD, PhD
- 1983-1986: Neurosurgeon, Cho Ray Hospital, Vietnam
- 1987-2008: Surgical resident at Cho Ray Hospital & Neurosurgery clinical instructor at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 1995-1996: Surgical resident, le Centre Raymond-Gracin, Centre hospitalier Sainte-Anne (CHSA), Paris, France.
- 2009-2010: Deputy Medical Director, Division of Neurosurgery, HCMC University Medical Center.
- 2010-2018: Medical Director, Division of Neurosurgery, HCMC University Medical Center.
- 2015-2018: Neurosurgeon, City International Hospital
- 2021- present: Neurosurgeon, City International Hospital
- Spine surgery
- Brain tumors
- Location: Level 2, City International Hospital
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8178
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Always consult your doctor regarding any concern about your health. Your doctor will be in the best position to give the appropriate medical advice. For suspected undesirable drug reaction and seek medical attention immediately.