About Cardiology Clinic (The Heart Clinic)
Comprehensive Care for Your Heart
From routine cardiology care to emergency interventions at our state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization lab, the most advanced heart care in the region happens at CIH Heart Center. City International Hospital cardiologists assess our patients' heart conditions by using a number of procedures, including exercise and nuclear stress testing, EKG monitoring and catheterization.
Services Offered at The Heart Clinic
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Holter monitor
- Evaluate the patient's symptoms: nervousness, syncope, dizziness …
- Initial evaluation prior to Arrhythmia Treatment.
- Evaluation prior to Arrhythmia Treatment effectiveness.
- Help diagnose a cause of chest pain in patients with suspected atypical ischemic heart disease.
- Help diagnose a cause of chest pain in patients incapable of performing the treadmill test.
- Exercise Electrocardiogram (treadmill test)
- Diagnose coronary artery disease
- Predict risk and diagnose in Patients With Family History of Coronary Artery Disease
- Predict risk and diagnose a possible heart-related cause of symptoms or
- Diagnose arrhythmias
- Blood Pressure Assessment
- Diagnose Heart Valve Problems
- Risk Stratification in the Emergency Department
- Risk Stratification before open-heart surgery
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Using high-frequency sound waves (ultrasound) to create moving pictures of the structures of the heart such as the chambers and valves.
- Tilt Table Test (TTT)
- Diagnose the cause of syncope.
- Electrophysiological evaluation and catheter ablation
- Catheter electrocoagulation of serious cardiac arrhythmias is considered to be one of the most prominent achievements of the field.
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Ventricular tachycardia (VT) is an abnormal rapid heart rhythm
- Rapid ventricular tachycardia from the sinus node (right atrium).
- Pacemaker Insertion
- Bradycardia. This occurs when the sinus node causes the heart to beat too slowly.
- Tachy-brady syndrome. This is characterized by alternating fast and slow heartbeats.
- A biventricular pacemaker, or bivent for severe heart failure. A bivent makes the two sides of the heart beat in sync. This is known as cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT).
|Nguyen Huu Tung, MD, MMed||Head of Cardiology Department|
|Bui Thi Xuan Nga, MD, MMEd||Cardiologist|
For appointment or more information about the services provided by Cardiology Clinic, please contact:
- Head of Department: Dr. Nguyen Huu Tung
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8241 or 8249
- Reception Desk: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8330
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/