City International Hospital Department of Accident & Emergency (A&E) opens and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. A&E provides urgent care to patients who need urgent care such as drug overdose and chemical poisoning, traumatic injury; patients who have major surgical illnesses or other issues that require immediate treatment such as acute appendicitis, intestinal obstruction, intestinal perforation, gastrointestinal bleeding ...; An emergency medical condition such as cerebrovascular accident, acute myocardial infarction, diabetic coma, sepsis… These patients need to be diagnosed and treated promptly and accurately.
AT CIH, the staff includes physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals who follow specific procedures with extensive experience in emergency pathology, advanced diagnostic and rehabilitation technologies so that patients can get the care they need as quickly as possible.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all emergency procedures
- Medical diagnosis procedures
- Medical treatment procedures
Head of Accident & Emergency (A&E) Department
|Emergency and ICU Doctor|
For more information about the services provided by A&E Department, please contact:
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Head of Department: Dr. Dang Quang Thuyet
- Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8104/ 8105 or 8106
- Patient service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8100 or 8101
- Ambulance: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8107 or 8108
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/