City International Hospital's Vascular & Interventional Center is staffed by some of the most experienced professional team of doctors, nurses and technicians from Vietnam and Overseas. We pride ourselves in offering expert diagnosis, state-of-the-art technology, and unparalleled excellence in interventional procedures and patient safety. Our approach is to establish a well-coordinated plan that includes a close partnership among you, our patients, and your health care team, family, and friends.
Individuals during their appointment will be consulted on specific medical problems & questions by Dr. Tran Chi Cuong
The DSA system at City International Hospital is the latest incarnation of the Artis Zee with PURE® from Siemens Healthineers. It has been specified with the most up to date clinical applications based on the innovative PURE® platform including those for cardiovascular, neurovascular and peripheral vascular intervention technology from Siemens:
- Artis Zee is a proven and reliable system that delivers optimal image quality at lowest dose.
- This system offers 2 CLEAR and CARE packages that deliver excellent image quality at lowest dose.
- The CLEAR package lets the clinicians see the previously unseen so allowing for accurate mapping of the vessels and safer treatment for patients
- The CARE package allows for dose reduction for the same quality of image thus allowing for procedures to be done on children with a 60-80% dose reduction. This helps protect young brain cells from the possible damaging effects of radiation.
- The Vascular & Interventional Center is run to International standards with world class, protocol driven procedures.
- We are one of the only DSA in Vietnam to have single use catheters providing peace of mind and safety from infection and harm to our patients.
- We have partnered with Medtronic managed solutions to optimize our governance and inventory management to allow for the widest variety of the latest international equipment to be always available to our patients to provide the best care in Vietnam.
The AngioSuite is located on the third floor of City International Hospital, there is a variety of hospital rooms available to our patients from standard to superior, all of which are designed to provide you with maximum safety and comfort.
- Medical Gas Systems Installation
- Lighting system and medical equipment
- Fully-Electric Hospital Bed
- Individual air-conditioning system
- Private bathroom
- Premium Personal Care Kit
- Private TV
- Free Internet access
Congratulations to City International Hospital's 2018 Stroke Center
- December 7th 2018, a new “Stroke Center” for emergency care and interventional therapies, joint-managed by City International Hospital (CIH) and founder of Vietnam Stroke International Services (S.I.S), has officially come into operation.
- Early that morning, more than a hundred patients from diferent parts of Vietnam have been signs up at the clinic for medical examination and treatment. The majority of those patients were diagnosed with with an onset symptoms of frequent headaches, weakness/numbness of the face, arm, or leg, usually on one side of the body; trouble talking or understanding speech; episodes of unexplained dizziness or unsteadiness.
A Handshake that makes a difference in community healthcare Of Dr. John Lucas – CEO of City International hospital and Dr. Tran Chi Cuong – founder of SIS
Our health services
Teams of surgeons, cardiologists, nurses and caregivers from various specialties work together in CIH's specialized departments and clinics to focus on the treatment of specific disorders.
- Cerebral diagnostic angiography
- Spinal diagnostic angiography
- Intracranial embolization aneurysm, AVM, DAVF
- Intracranial embolization of tumor with particles
- Extracranial embolization of vascular lesions
- Mechanical thrombectomy for stroke
- Carotid Stenting
- Other head and neck stenting including carotid blowout
- Vertebroplasty and /or kyphoplasty
- Pulmonary arteriography
- Superior vena cava gram
- Endograft placement
- Chest tube/drain placement
- Stenting of thoracic aorta
Abdominal and Pelvic
- Selective visceral angiography
- Renal angiography
- Adrenal angiography
- Pelvic angiography
- Inferior vena cava gram
- Angioplasty of renal vessels
- Stent placement including renal and abdominal vessels stenting but excluding EVAR
- Endograft placement
- Caval filter placement
- Caval filter removal
- Venous sampling
- TIPS (Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt)
- Embolization other than chemoembolization
Genitourinary and Gastrointestinal Nonvascular
- Ureteral dilatation and/or stents
- Percutaneous transhepatic cholangiogram
- Internal/external biliary drainage
- Catheter / drain exchange
- Upper extremity arteriography
- Lower extremity arteriography
- Extremity venography
- Hemodialysis graft/ fistula study
- Embolization of peripheral vessels
- Thrombolysis / thrombectomy
- Stent placement
- Central venous access (non-tunneled/PICC line)
- Central venous access (tunneled/port)
- Percutaneous drainage
- Tunneled drainage (thoracic and abdominal)
- Foreign body retrieval
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
For appointment or more information about the services provided, please contact:
Patient service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8535
🏥 Address: Level 3, No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall
Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
🔎 Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/